Tool Box Talk
Tool Box Talk is form of trainings to communicate and fulfil safety requirements.
- It provides information to workmen about hazards, controls, work processes, etc.
- Tool Box Talk includes topics related to EHS.
- It helps to create and encourage safe and healthy work environment.
- TBT is a short safety meeting for particular safety issues related to job and workplace.
- It is also beneficial in post-accident communications,
- Useful for safe work practices implementation.
- It is useful to communicate implementation of control measures.
- A person who has expertise in the given topic should give TBT.
- It should be short and to the point.
- Ideally it is of 15 minutes.
- It depends on the work to perform.
- We can give it on daily, weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly basis.
- We can conduct at the beginning of shift, before starting any work.
- We can incorporate it in safety meetings.
- It does not replace safety training as it is a short safety meeting.
- However, It includes particular safety issues related to work in a time bound manner.
- TBT Attendance Sheet is must after each and every TBT meeting.
Thanks And Best Regards,