Tool Box Talk House Keeping plays an important role in Environment, Health and Safety. It is vital to take care of.
House Keeping means take care of your work area.
It means make your workplace clean and neat always, make yourself healthy and safe.
House Keeping is the process of ensuring your workplace tidy and organized.
It is not one time job; make good housekeeping as your daily, routine practice.
Consequences of Bad House Keeping:
- Hitting against objects.
- Stuck in between.
- Question mark over organization reputation.
To achieve Good House Keeping:
- Put everything at it`s right place and ensure the same. Decide right place for right thing by marking its space.
- Prepare and follow schedule for housekeeping.
- Regular inspection and audits can make difference.
- Make it a part of your work.
- Always maintain workplace neat and clean.
- Always make Emergency exit route free of hassles. (Gangways/walkways must be clear).
- Store rejected material separately.
Free rewards of Good House Keeping:
- Improve safety culture.
- Identification of hazards and risks become easy.
- Implementation of control measure become faster and reliable
- Reduce injuries.
- Reduce Fire Hazards.
- Increase productivity.
- Help to allow optimized and effective use of space.
- Make strong impression over visits and audits.
- Make area neat and clean, which directly removes hazards and risks.
- Improve morale of the resources as place is calm, clean and in order.
- Helps to establish better control of tools and materials.