First Aid Treatment Guide
First Aid Treatment Guide is very useful in case of Emergencies.
Definition of First Aid:
- First aid is the quick attention given to the casualty of an accident or unexpected sickness before the appearance of a certified expert. The reason for First-Aid is to protect life, help recuperation, forestall irritation and limit complexities sometime in the future with the assistance of such material as might be accessible.
- First Aid Training is an important, life-saving course. Its fundamental goal isn’t to treat individuals however to give prompt thoughtfulness regarding a debilitated or harmed individual at the scene. First Aid keeps what is going on from deteriorating while at the same time hanging tight for full clinical consideration.
Aims of First Aid Treatment:
The five main aims of First Aid are to:
- Preserve life.
- Prevent the escalation of illness or injury.
- Promote recovery.
- Provide pain relief.
- Protect the unconscious.
Let us see all one by one:
1. Preserve life.
Giving CPR or taking care of a stifling individual are two instances of life protection in an emergency treatment course. Keeping up with air flow in the body and clearing block airways till further medical help arrives to prevent other serious circumstances, similar to brain damage and, surprisingly, a cardiovascular failure, which can occur in practically no time.
2. Prevent the escalation of illness or injury.
As a component of First Aid Training, you’ll figure out how to contain wounds and take care of wounds to prevent spread or harm. For instance, assuming that the patient is bleeding continuously, the First aider will effort to stop the bleeding until proficient medical help arrives.
3. Promoting recovery
Advancement of recuperation incorporates utilizing First Aid Kit to help the individual in need. This can include washing, cleaning, and dressing an injury. Now and again, an anti-microbial solution can be utilized to increase healing process.
4. Relieving Pain:
Pain relief medication is not recommended without asking medical expert. It is only given in case there is no risk present to patient.
5. Protect the Unconsciousness:
Remove person safely from a dangerous situation to safe condition nearby. Position an unconscious person so that breathing airways remain unobstructed. It is required to make person safe till medical help arrives.
Different Types of First Aid which requires training:
- Marine First Aid.
- Battle Field First Aid.
- Hyperbaric First Aid.
- Oxygen First Aid.
- Wilderness First Aid.
- Mental Health First Aid.
Different Symbols of First Aid:
Conditions that require First Aid:
- Cardiac Arrest.
- Child Birth.
- Heart Attack.
- Joint Dislocation.
- Muscle Strains and Sprains.
- Shock and Electric Shock.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Sucking chest wounds.
ABCDE Method of First Aid: