Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material (the fuel) in the exothermic chemical process of combustion.
- It release heat, light, and various reaction products.
- At a certain point in the combustion reaction, called the ignition point, flames are produced.
- The flame is the visible portion. Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen.
- If hot enough, the gases may become ionized to produce plasma.
- Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire’s intensity will be different.
- In this category You will find all related information and knowledge to Fire.
Thanks And Best Regards,