Environment is a set of conditions or surroundings in which a persons, animals, plants, soil, water and others that live, interact and/or sustain.
- It derived from French word “Environ” means “Surrounding”.
- Environment refers to an aggregate of conditions or surroundings in which living beings such as humans, animals, and plants live or survive and non-living things exist.
- It is interaction of living and non living things.
- It means anything that surrounds us.
- It is circumstances, objects and conditions by which we are surrounding with.
- It means the surroundings of physical entities that may interact with system by exchanging their properties like mass, energy, etc.
- It means air, water, land in or which people, animals, plants and microorganisms or any living things live.
let us see in some different languages:
- Hindi: पर्यावरण, Paryavaran.
- Gujarati : પર્યાવરણ, Vatavaran.
- Urdu: ماحول, Mahol.
- Tamil: சூழல், Suzhal.
- Bangla: পরিবেশ, Paribesh.
- there are many more.
Thanks And Best Regards,