Short form of Transport Emergency card is TREM Card.
- TREM Card is a document which is required while transporting dangerous goods/Hazardous substances.
- It has important safety related information of hazardous substances/Dangerous goods.
- It gives clear picture about
- Contact Detail.
- Action in case of leakage.
- First Aid.
- National and international numbers like UN number.
- In case of emergency, It provides instructions to driver or emergency responder.
- It shall make available in multi-language. For the purpose of easy to understand for driver and local public of transportation route.
- It must be visible all time in vehicle while transporting dangerous goods/Hazardous substances.
- Consignee and Consignor are responsible to ensure availability and enough information provision to operator according to hazardous substance.
- Detail of it is mostly retrieve from MSDS of the material.
Find below sample format for TREM Card:
Aside find attached format sample copy and Sample Emergency Information Panel of TREM Card of DimethylFormamide.
Sample Hazardous waste TREM Card as per State Factories Rules, Form Number may be differ as it depends on state rules.